The time between

It's 9:00pm, the sun has long set, and it's already past my bedtime.

bokeh sun

I've got to get up at 5:30 and hit the road. Matt's been home in Michigan since Wednesday, and I'm joining him and our families.

I dropped the dog off at the kennel this morning. And I already miss her. She's been driving me crazy for months, but I've been away from her for twelve hours and I'm not sure I can sleep. She woke me up last night at 2am because I didn't turn the air back on and she was too hot. She moaned, then reached out and held my hand. I got her some ice cubes.

Missing these two.

those 2

Instead of cleaning the kitchen, I came home after work and did this.

tweet

A sneak peak of something for my Etsy shop. I could keep crafting all night. I'm in that kind of mood.

But tomorrow extra early, it's time to hit the road. My parents are meeting me somewhere near Cleveland so I don't have to drive the whole 14 hours by myself. They are sweet like that. I almost said no, but realized with parents like that, how could I.

I hope you have a lovely weekend, wherever you are. Get outside, be with people you love, and do something creative.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Downie said...

I love your blog. It's so charming! And I can't wait to check out your etsy shop. You are so creative. What's the link to it?